Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Busy Holiday Season + Chronic Pain = Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger this holiday season.

I've decided that my to-do-list is lengthy and stressful enough this year that I wouldn't worry much about being a good blogger until after the holidays. Hubby is finally done with school for the semester so any time that hasn't been dedicated to preparing for various Christmas parties, the 3 late December family birthdays and a wedding shower have been dedicated to being with him.

I'm exhausted, of course. I've very close to hitting a wall and just crashing. Thankfully, almost all of what needs to be done is done. I will have to do some cooking on Christmas before we travel to our family gathering and Gypsy needs a bath; then it's just a matter of pulling myself together, showing up and chit chatting with people at these get-togethers.

I say this as if it's not a huge deal when you are exhausted and in pain, but we all know it is.

Hubby is getting sick so it's quite possible our festivities will be cut short. That would actually be kinda nice. I could use the rest.

I have missed all of you and look forward to getting back to my more regular blogging routine when things calm down a bit. I hope all of you out there are doing well and enjoying your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment