Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Small Adjustment from Halloween to Thanksgiving

I had my first appointment with the D.O. yesterday afternoon but I'm not quite ready to write about it yet - still processing. In the meantime I thought I would share my Thanksgiving decorations with you. Honestly, around here switching from Halloween to Thanksgiving is not a drastic thing.

Just as a reminder here was the Halloween stuff:


Drum roll please...and Thanksgiving:

My jar lights have already given out and I've
not yet to replaced them.  


I replaced the Halloween banner with Thanksgiving
keeping the Happy.


And turned the jack-o-lantern around
to make it just a pumpkin.
I must confess I've already let myself get excited about switching out the Thanksgiving stuff for the Christmas stuff - just 3 weeks and 2 days to go. Yes, I'm counting.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about that too! christmas is my favorite. Because we have a new dog, Peony and she is still a puppy who chews things, I am putting up a little tree in the living room with only lights this year. No decorations. It will look beautiful anyway with just lights. I love Christmas.

    heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is often very beautiful. Enjoy your Christmas with the new puppy :)

      Delete