Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting Back on Track

Feeling a bit like a bad blogger in light of the recent infrequency of my posts. First the move, then the holidays and then our modem died leaving me internet-less since Monday afternoon. Circumstances beyond my control for sure but still, my posting has been sporadic and for that I apologize. Things are getting back on track now and my posting should become more regular again - knock on wood.

This has been a week of errors. The winter storm messed up our roof and crippled the city all week, our modem died, our 3 week old washing machine broke and several other smaller hiccups I won't bore you with. Fingers crossed that this bad luck streak will come to an end as does the week.

In the meantime I'm just thankful for our dry basement, working furnace and the clouds in the sky today. I'm sure you fellow migraineurs understand that there is not a bit of sarcasm in this sentiment. I'm actually really thankful for the clouds. It is only on days like this when I can pull open the curtains and save some electricity.


1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to be able to look around outside without constantly worrying about the glare. Hope your string of bad luck clears up and the weather stays gloomy! :)

    ReplyDelete