Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 18 Migraine Awareness Month #MHAMBC

If I were to design a weapon to blast my chronic migraines away, it wouldn't be a traditional weapon. It would be a simple wand. This wand would be small, sleek, black in color, light in weight and infused with magical powers.

I would stand, without ceremony, and just wave my wand while focusing on destroying all the terrible migraine crap. Then *poof* they would be gone and I would go about living my life free from these wretched migraines. You see, these migraines have taken so much from me, I refuse to give them a big dramatic end. They don't deserve the attention and energy that it would require from me.

June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project ofFightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment