Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thank You Thursday



Dear Express Scripts,

Thank you for taking something as simple as prescription drug coverage and making it as complicated as possible. You have made filling my existing prescriptions both time consuming and confusing. You have created all these extra steps and even forced my doctor to get involved.

My drugs say they need to be stored at a room temperature but somehow you feel it is appropriate, no absolutely mandatory, to send them through the mail where they will bake for hours in some mail truck before reaching my mail box. Great! You say you are not forcing me to get my prescriptions by mail but you will penalize me financially if I do not. I'm not sure how that leaves me with any options but then again I'm pragmatic and logical, whereas you are not.




Dear Burning Love,

Thank you for making me laugh. You are a fun and clever spoof of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. These shows are a total guilty pleasure for me. I know they are ridiculous and bit exploitative but I still get a kick out of them. As much as I enjoy the "real" version, I actually enjoy this comedic version more.

No comments:

Post a Comment