Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You Thursday

Dear Ativan,

With my body and mind getting increasingly wound and painful over the past couple weeks I have at last turned to you for some relief. Thank you for stepping in and helping me to slow down the momentum and allowing me the opportunity to start turning the tide. Sometimes I just can't seem to turn things around on my own no matter how much breathing, stretching and such that I do.



Dear DVR,

I fought against you for several months. I feel like you are over priced and certainly not a need. But here you are at the strong urging of hubby. Now that we've had you for a couple months I find myself appreciating all that you have to offer. Mainly, allowing me to skip over commercials. We no longer watch shows when they air. These recordings save me so much time and frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment