Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello, My Name Is...

Hello, my name is Emily.



This is me. Well, me and our little dog Gypsy, who you've seen before.

I've been meaning to do this for a couple months now. I guess I wanted to be a little less anonymous to all my readers. So here I am. You now have my name, my face and my continued promise to be open and honest here.

Thank you go everyone who has been following along. I appreciate your care and support. Looking forward to many more years together. 

11 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Emily! It's nice to have a face and name to go along with the blog. I had imagined you with short dark hair over the past few years, lol. Funny, huh? I wasn't even close! I knew you were a skinny mini, but the image I conjured up for you in my minds eye was pretty far off. You sure are a cutie! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!!!!! I hope today is a better day for you!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to finally put a face to the name! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily! I just read your post about introducing yourself. I found the timeing funny because I've question this sometimes too and had just posted this question yesterday to a bunch of people what their thoughts were on the subject. I love the picture of you and Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it took me quite a while to arrive at this decision. Ultimately I feel like I found a comfortable middle ground between being completely anonymous and being completely exposed. Good luck on your journey to decide.

      Delete
  5. Nice picture. What a cute dog. You had a good day because you have a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! This was a good day. Perfect weather, low pain, about as good as it gets.

      Delete
  6. Hello there, Emily! I'm so glad to have a face to the name. You're beautiful! I hope you're having more good days than bad. <><

    ReplyDelete