Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Some Thoughts

My muscles are in revolt. Against what? Well, I have yet to figure that out. All I know is that without the aid of the Bachlofen they have been furious with tension. This is making it very difficult to sleep and in conjunction with the triple digit heat and stress of moving my head is not fairing well.

Today I have a new medicine to try and with any luck it will help my muscles at least as much as the Bachlofen did. Tomorrow may just be better. Ah, hope...

A little hope goes a long way. That and something to look forward to on the other end. As for me, well I'm looking forward to watching the women's gymnastics competitions in London from our new condo once the move is complete. I love watching women's gymnastics!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the new medicine works too! I love watching the women's gymnastics too!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete