Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

More Often Than Not #NMAM #NMAMBC

If I could do one random act of kindness for someone suffering from chronic migraines I would prepare a tasty, healthy meal for them and their family. Food is one of those things, sure it's a daily essential that so often becomes a bothersome chore when high pain takes over. But food should be a pleasure, it should be something that brings us together so our relationships get nourished as well as our bodies.

I wish that for every person, every family impacted by chronic migraines. More often than not it is hard to prepare daily meals because of the pain, fatigue, nausea and sensitivities. I get that. Bringing an evening meal would be something I could manage and would hope could help foster that nourishment.

"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

1 comment:

  1. That would be great! I know there were times when I was so sick hubby had to cook...and it was those frozen pop in the oven meals, but it was food :)

    ReplyDelete