Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way #NMAM #NMAMBC

Lead, follow, or get out of the way...which is me you ask? The answer to that is anything but simple. The answer is, it depends.  It depends on the situation and how I'm feeling.

Is that normal? It's something I've never given much thought to but am now wondering about. Do most people predominantly gravitate to one of these roles? I would love to know your thoughts on this issue, please share.


"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

2 comments:

  1. It depends on the pain level, for me, I think. If I am very stressed or in a lot of pain, I am more then get out of my way. Generally, though, I am not much of a follower.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you...it depends on the situation and my experience and/or expertise...or lack of it. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I follow, and sometimes I get the hell out of the way!

    ReplyDelete