Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dear Genie

Writing a wish list for my life is super easy. Dreams and desires are not in short supply here. I bet you guess what's at the very top of that list, as it is likely at the top of anyone's list who lives with chronic pain.

1. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!
2. I want to have at least one child
3. I want return to work
4. I want to own a home and grow some veggies on the land
5. I want my marriage to continue to be healthy and happy
6. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!
7. I want to have more energy for doing the things I love to do
8. I want my life to have balance and purpose
9. I want to always share my home with animals
10. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!

What do you wish for in your life?

"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

1 comment:

  1. I wish, with all i am, that my family and friends would stop dying at such young ages. My life has been very mournful for four years now as thirteen of my people have gone on to become space matter. It's damn depressing. Some days it is all I can think or talk about. Crying is really close to the surface and that just annoys other people. My long-suffering husband has had enough, as I am sure you can imagine, and still more of my best loved become sick--invasive breast cancer diagnosis has pinned us to the wall this month--chemo starts Wednesday (this "sister" is 57 and we've been close for 26 years) for my Canadian soul mate.

    I wish for healthy lives for all of us. A cessation of the polluting ways and a respect for the planet which supports all of us.

    Sorry to be so depressing. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete