Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mad Women

I'm totally into Mad Men. Having discovered just today that AMC.com is going to allow me to watch the first new episode on their website has made my day. We don't have cable so normally we have to wait for Mad Men to come out on Netflix before we can get caught up.

The website wasn't necessarily saying that they are going to carry all the new episodes online but for sure this first episode of season 5 is now available and I can hardly wait for my husband to get home so we can watch it together.

I'm a huge fan and I'm sure for many of the same reasons everyone else seems to be. I love the complicated characters, the time period, all the beautiful costumes and especially the women.



Different parts of me, at various times in my life, can relate to parts of these women on some level. Such formality would drive me crazy in real life but I love watching it. If I could figure out how to do it I would love to have Betty's hair style.

Are you watching? Do you love it too?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Joan's my favorite. Enjoy the first episode, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete