Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brrrr!

St Louis is experiencing some unusually cold weather today and tomorrow with wind chills in the single digits. There was even snow early in the morning. This kind of weather just makes me want to hunker at home so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Okay, so I probably would have done that no matter what today. I had a nasty migraine yesterday and I'm already well on my way to another one today.

Still the weather has made me feel better about the low key day I'm planning for today and tomorrow. I'll snuggle on the couch, watch TV, drink warm tea, make an easy bean stew and do some laundry.


3 comments:

  1. sounds like a day to regroup and hear the dryer go 'round and 'round, as my fave toddler says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRR is right! Sure hope the cold weather doesn't make your muscles ache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you feel better tomorrow!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete