Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tweeting

I finally set up a Twitter account after much thought and consideration. I don't know that I have it entirely figured out but I'm having some fun exploring. It's only been a couple of days but it has already inspired me to start thinking about creating a cartoon image of myself to replace my tuberose picture that I'm currently using for everything (blog, chronicbabe profile and now twitter).

Since deciding not to change my blog name to include my Fibro diagnosis I'm feeling a renewed sense of commitment to Migrainista. I guess this is sort of a result of that.

Are any of you on Twitter? I would love to follow you if you are.

4 comments:

  1. I signed up last year, but never really used it! Maybe I'll have to re-visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm followingyou Diana. Jessica, let me know if you decide to pick it up again - would love to follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter has a great migraine community. I'm @drummerheather

    ReplyDelete