Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still To Come

I've been trying to do a post on the self-management strategies that I learned during the Fibro class at Mayo earlier this month. Obviously it hasn't happened. I've barely managed to even get up and do the basics (shower, put dishes in the dishwasher, heat up some food). There just hasn't been any energy or ability beyond that.

My migraines have absolutely kicked my butt. The pain has been exhausting and I just haven't been able to even bring my thoughts together enough to do this kind of a post. Eventually I know I'll have a better day and will finally get it up.

In the meantime I'm distracting myself with the new fall season of shows, looking longingly at the book I want to start reading but can't because of the brain fog, fatigue and my eye pain from the constant migraine.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully soon this migraine will pass and you can get to that book! I just can't seem to read a book anymore due to my lack of concentration. At this time I'm grateful for my projects.

    Feel better sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there more times than I can count. Hang in there - and remember that giving your body the time it needs to recover is more important than anything else. The book, the post, and your readers can wait. (Believe me, we understand.) - Sarah www.themigrainechronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the pain lessens for you so that you will be able to do a bit more of what you want! NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles starts tonight and I am excited about that.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete