Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ah Anxious Me

Okay, so I was hoping to spend some time today really going through all the materials I got at the Fibro Clinic. Unfortunately, I had to take an Ativan because my insides were still turning from the nerves that built up during the Botox injections. Sometimes I'll get really nervous about something and find myself just getting stuck there. The Ativan has helped on that front, but has also left me quite drowsy and even struggling a bit to focus my eyes.
Perhaps a nap will allow me the opportunity to get stuff done after. I promise by the end of this week I'll start posting about the stuff I learned and such.

In the meantime, do any of you ever experience times like these? The body has a reaction and long after the perceived danger has passed you continue to experience the anxiety in whatever form? I would love to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. Yup...having that moment right now! I've been anxious since before, during and after my hospital stay and it has yet to fully subside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have anxiety attacks every so often. Lately, my stomach will knot up for no reason. I will feel nervous and there won't be a reason for it.

    I hope that it will get better for you. I hope the Botox will work for you. If you have any questions about Fibro, you can email and I will try to help. My email is: hpaxton@aol.com

    heather

    ReplyDelete