Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday

Last night's dinner was great. I really enjoying spending time with my aunt, uncle and cousins who live here. Thankfully my husband also enjoying being with them.

It wasn't long after returning home last night that a quick moving migraine took hold and knocked me out for the rest of the night. I didn't sleep well and woke up tired, cranky and with another migraine (slow moving this time) trying to knock me out again.

I got my husband off to work, managed to shower and even run out for a short visit with my grandma. It's only 10:30am and I'm in pretty rough shape. I don't know how much, if any, of my to-do list is going to get done today.

On a positive note, today's temp is more reasonable than the past few days.
How are you doing today?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to enjoy dinner, but what a bummer about the rest of your evening, and morning. You should just get some rest!

    I was doing fine until my big grocery buying trip this morning. My hip is killing me now. I'm thinking about taking the rest of the day off myself. But....I am so darn happy my shopping is finished!

    ReplyDelete