Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shutting Down

Today finds me quite without motivation. Life has been so busy for the past 3 or 4 weeks that I honestly don't know how I've been able to keep it up. Likely I've been in survival mode but, of course, one can't keep that up indefinitely. Apparently this afternoon I've finally switched back into normal mode and am really feeling the weight of all the craziness of the move.

I just want to sleep. My whole body is aching and uncomfortable. My brain doesn't want to think about anything. I just want to shut down for a few days and rest.

But I can't.

My mom is going to be coming down for a visit this weekend and there is still so much to do to get ready. I want to have things in better shape when she arrives otherwise I'll be stressing about it. I know she won't care but for some inexplicable reason I feel like it has to be up done...or mostly done. Maybe I'll just go ahead and take the rest of today and tonight off and hope to find the energy and motivation for more work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy a break and get some rest! There's always tomorrow to see to the tasks you want to get done. I hope you feel better, well rested, and full of motivation and energy tomorrow. The important thing right now is YOU!

    ReplyDelete