Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

In Rochester

After two very long days on the road I've arrived in Rochester, sweet Rochester. Thankfully I was able to make it in two days, leaving me all day tomorrow to just rest and get settled before my appointment at Mayo on Wednesday.

I wish I was here under less stressful circumstances but I'm glad to be here anyway. I do so love being in Rochester, being so close to my family and friends...it's great for the soul.

I'm staying at my sister's house and she lives kiddy corner from one of my friends. Since I've been driving the same car for about 9 years so my presence has already been discovered and plans have already been made. I'll have to spend some time tomorrow letting folks know I'm here so I can get in as many visits as possible before I have to head down to St. Louis. I didn't have the energy to let people know I was coming in advance.

I don't think I'm actually going anywhere with this post...my mind is sort of wandering and rambling. Perhaps now is the time to wrap it up until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good visit with your sis, and friends. Looking forward to seeing what the Mayo doc says. Hope you feel good.

    ReplyDelete