Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks Ladies

I'm so excited that you-all are so open to any and all topics here. I'm putting batteries in my camera today as I prepare to make some tahini orange cookies.

I never could have imagined how much blogging would mean to me. I have found so many wonderful and inspiring women with great blogs and have received so much encouragement and support from you all. I have so appreciated being part of a community of women who can relate to a life altered by pain.

Thanks Ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious!!! Maybe consider this prep for putting out a cookbook???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of tahini orange cookies before but I just about fell over and died just now from the want.

    I have tahini and... lemons! Hm. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about putting together a cookbook every now and then. One full of recipes that are actually good. I really wonder sometimes if anyone actually tries some of the recipes they put in books because some don't work, some don't taste good at all and most need revision. Perhaps the trouble is one of poor instructions and not bad recipes.

    Anyway...I bet lemon would work just as well...you got me thinking Steph.

    ReplyDelete