Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Nap Day Dream

I'm in the middle of yet another stretch of bad days. The kind when my rescue meds never really able to get on top of the pain or nausea. These days are always extra exhausting so my activity level is quite low.

Right now I'm wanting to just snuggle up in bed and nap the worst of the pain and ickiness away. But I really do want to get a couple things done first so I'm taking a few minutes to blog about my nap day dream. I found this picture of an Ikea bedroom that I think is fabulous.


I love the dark rich colors. I love the window in back of the bed so at no point will the sun peek through and shine directly in your eyes. I would use room darkening window coverings and would not use so many lights but you get the idea.

Okay, I should get back to it. But I'll be thinking about this picture later tonight as bedtime grows close.

2 comments: