Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Missing Lone Star


It's been a few weeks now since Lone Star was canceled after just two episodes aired and I'm still sad about it. I've watched the two episodes on Hulu.com a couple times longing for more, longing to see the story unfold, longing to know what becomes of the characters.

Lone Star was the best new thing on TV this fall by far and it was the first to be tossed aside by the networks. It was a rare gem of greatness. A unique and interesting story that was perfectly cast and beautifully executed. I don't normally feel so strongly about a show, especially one that only aired two episodes. But something was special about Lone Star and now it's gone.

I blame the network for the poor title, not promoting it properly and for giving up on it so quickly. Did you ladies get a chance to see it? Is it just me or did you love it too?

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why it hasn't been on! I didn't know it was cancelled! Thats sucks...I liked it too!

    ReplyDelete