Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

One of Those Days


The migraines that accompany the heaviest days of my period are always impossible. No matter how much medication I take they win. I know it is going to happen and it always does - so why does it take me by surprise every month?

I'm having a pity party today. Feeling crampy, achy, blah, hot, uncomfortable and of course there is the migraine that just won't go away. Thankfully the meds took the edge of the worst of the pain, but still... I've decided to just give myself today to whine and feel crummy. I know I'll still feel crummy tomorrow, but I'll feel so bad about whining today that my attitude will improve.

Do you have days like this?

Maybe now is not a good time to be blogging :) See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. I hope tomorrow is at least a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...many days like this, although not period related. I had a uterine ablation in January, so no more periods for me! Yippee! But I definately have been having pity parties for myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been away from blogs, so welcome home! happy birthday! and commiserations for horrible days.

    ReplyDelete